The Camps, Sports and Excursions Funding (CSEF) is an annual payment to schools that can be used towards camps, sports and/or excursion expenses for the benefit of eligible students.
To qualify for the CSEF your family must satisfy the following criteria or be an eligible beneficiary of one of the following cards:
• Veterans Affairs Gold Card
• Centrelink Health Care Card (HCC)
• Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) holder,
• be a temporary foster parent, or
• the student is 16 years or older and holds a valid concession card (such as a Youth Allowance Health Care Card)
- A special consideration eligibility category also exists.
Information & applications can be found here.
The CSEF is paid directly to Thomas Carr College and will be credited against your Fee Account. If you believe that you may be eligible for the CSEF, please complete and return the CSEF Application Form, together with a copy of your concession card, to Business Office, at your earliest convenience.
Applications close 23 June 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office for further clarification, on 87342453.
Please note that if you previously lodged a CSEF form with Thomas Carr College then you do not need to re-lodge the form in 2023.