ACS Sports Program
Thomas Carr College is a member of the Association of Co-Educational Schools (ACS). The objectives of the ACS are that maximum participation is achieved, that opportunities to learn new sports exist and that the positive benefits of sports are taken into everyday life.
The ACS Program is conducted on weekday afternoons and involves the majority of students .
- Year 7 & 8 students play on Tuesday afternoon (approximately 1pm – 4.30pm)
- Year 10 & Senior students play on Wednesday afternoon (approximately 1pm – 4.30pm)
- Year 9 students play on Thursday afternoon (approximately 1pm – 4.30pm)
Please note that these are approximate times only. When away games are played, the return time may be affected by circumstances outside of the College’s control (eg traffic, weather).
Click on the following links for ACS Timetables:
ACS now has its own website were results from participating schools are uploaded together with news and events. Click here to access the ACS website.
The ACS prides itself on
- A commitment to a high standard of competition, appearance, punctuality and sportsmanship
- A comprehensive program encompassing traditional sports as well as other popular sports
- A program that involves a large number of students to maximise participation
- Minimal intrusion into school time
There are many sports offered to our students ( * = seniors only)
- Table Tennis
- *Mixed Touch Football
- Boys Futsal
- *Mixed Badminton
- Mixed Beach Volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Senior Girls Football
- Senior Girls Futsal